CAREERS WITH OPTIMUM
Optimum Technical Services have a requirement for an Experienced Electrician / Approved Electrician, to assist in a large testing and inspection contract for a local housing association. The position will be based from our Glasgow facility.
Optimum Technical Services established its independent gas auditing and training business in 1998 and has steadily developed to cover Scotland and parts of England. More recent developments have included the provision of Metering and electrical internal mains, LV & HV cable jointing. The Company integrated into Turner Group in 2014, which has provided further business support in the development of new business streams. The Company has always believed in the strength and importance of continual development for the business to succeed and grow. This has shown to be true with most of the staff being with the company from the start of business.
· You must hold a valid 17th Edition SJIB Grade Card
· Have a sound knowledge of testing & inspection, particularly EICR
· Excellent customer service skills
· The ability to manage own workload and to work as part of a team
· Have a positive attitude and flexible approach
· A driving licence is essential
Hours of work are generally Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm, however the successful candidate will require to be flexible.
SJIB rules apply
Should your application be successful you may be subject the company’s verification and vetting process. This includes a basic disclosure check.